Lost Paws Rescue of Texas: Our Mission
Dog and Cat Rescue and Pet Adoptions
Lost Paws Rescue of Texas was organized to prevent animal suffering, animal cruelty.
And to help educate the public about spaying and neutering their pets; as well as responsible pet ownership.
We dedicate ourselves to helping the homeless animals in the Dallas-Fort Worth area find permanent, loving forever homes!
At Lost Paws Rescue of Texas, we realize one of the most important aspects of any successful adoption is pairing the pet with the right forever home.
- Lost Paws Rescue of Texas is a 501c3 non-profit organization.
- All Donations are 100% Tax Deductible.
- We are all volunteer – 100% of donations go to dog and cat rescue.
- For more than 10 years, Lost Paws Rescue of Texas has served the needs of the Dallas Fort Worth rescue community.
- Our volunteers and staff will give advice on how to care for your new friend with recommendations on food, supplies, toys and other items.
- Through our partnerships, Lost Paws has recommendations for finding a veterinary for your new pets.
- All of our animals are up-to-date on vaccinations and necessary medical care when they are placed for adoption.
Our team of volunteers foster animals who are able to be adopted and ready for their forever homes.
We give love and hope to animals who have been discarded, forgotten, abused or left. Our volunteers share their kindness with all animals.
Lost Paws Rescue of Texas holds adoptions for dogs and cats each weekend at multiple PetSmart locations around Dallas – Fort Worth.
See our Adoption Events page for details.