Lost Paws Rescue of Texas
Donate and Help
We are all volunteer – 100% of donations go to dog and cat rescue.
We are a no kill rescue group, operating solely on donations.
We are comprised of volunteers who dedicate themselves to rescuing animals. As a no kill rescue group, we operate solely on donations.
We do not receive any type of government or institutional funding. Our volunteers foster our rescue animals in their own homes. Our rescue animals are introduced to other animals and then socialized within their foster family.
We provide all our rescued adoptables with medical treatment, good food, exercise, love and all the socialization they need.
For us to continue our level of care, your help is needed. If you’d like to help by making a donation, please send your check or money order donations by mail. Or use the Pay Pal link below.
Any amount donated is greatly appreciated!
To Send a Check by Mail:
Lost Paws Rescue of Texas
PO Box 116256
Carrollton, TX 75011
Donate Via PayPal:
Lost Paws Rescue of Texas – Wishlist for Donations and Help
Another important way to help support the Lost Paws is to donate items on our Wishlist.
Because we are supported 100% by program fees and donations, receiving in-kind donations on the wishlist below allows us to channel cash donations received to expanded medical care, food and supplies for the animals.
Any support you – or your company – could offer would be greatly appreciated and will extend our rescue mission even more.
Donate to Lost Paws Rescue of Texas with Your Purchase
Click on each link below to go to the online store of your choice.
If You Use Amazon – You Can Donate to Us!
This is as easy as it can be, and it’s really helpful!
- Visit https://smile.amazon.com
- Log in to your Amazon account.
- Type in “Lost Paws Rescue of Texas,” and select us as your charity!
Just like that, 0.5% of each purchase goes to support our work at Lost Paws Rescue of Texas!
If You Shop at Kroger – You Can Donate to Us!
- Visit kroger.com.
- Click on “Savings & Rewards”, then select “Kroger Community Rewards” from the drop down menu.
- Click on “I’m a Customer” and login to your account. (If you do not have a free Kroger account – create one).
- Go to “Select an Organization”, type “Lost Paws” in the search box.
- Select “Lost Paws Rescue of Texas” as your organization.
If You Shop at Chewy.com – You Can Donate to Us!
- Click on the Chewy logo above. Your purchase will generate an automatic donation to Lost Paws Rescue of Texas.
- Our Authorized Charity Profile on chewy.com: https://www.chewy.com/g/lost-paws-rescue-of-texas_b65441141