Lost Paws Rescue of Texas
Our Material Donations Wishlist
Another important way to help support the Lost Paws is to donate items on our Wishlist.
Because we are supported 100% by program fees and donations, receiving in-kind donations on the list below allows us to channel the cash to more medical care, food and supplies for the animals.
Any support you or your company could offer would be greatly appreciated and extend our mission even more.
- Dog/cat beds (small, med, large)
- Puppy food (Purina ONE Smart Blend Natural Puppy dog food)
- Puppy pee pads (adult bed pads at Sam’s, Costco or Amazon work great and are less expensive)
- Gift Cards to amazon.com, Walmart and Target (cleaning supplies/beds/ litter), PetSmart and Petco (dog shampoo, toys, grooming items, flea preventative).
- View Our Amazon.com Wishlist
- Towels for weekly baths of 25+ dogs (towel drive great project for scouts)
- New or slightly used cat trees
- Cat/dog collars, leashes & toys
- Crates/ kennels (all sizes collapsible and other ) – nice ones from garage sales work too
- Office supplies or gift cards to buy – paper, stamps, thank you cards (yes we still hand write them and mail to donors), copier ink
- Foster homes for dogs and cats
- Special event/ website sponsors
- Cargo van/minivan for animal transport
- Payment of vet bills directly to our great veterinary partners (contact us to arrange tax deductible receipt)
Other Ways to Help Lost Paws Rescue of Texas
- If your company holds a community service day – we would love to be selected and receive the free labor at our foster farm in Collin County.
- If your company does matching donations, we will eagerly participate in the set up and gladly accept all company donations.
- If you know of Boy Scout or Girl Scout troops or other youth organizations who need community service projects – we would love to partner with you any way possible.
- If you are 16 or older and looking to volunteer for college prep – we’d love to have you volunteer with us at events (with a parent).