Lost Paws Rescue of Texas
Pet Adoption Application
Our Adoption Process
Our adoption process starts with you filing an Adoption Application. You can submit the Adoption Application Form from the links below.
- When we see you in person, we will need your signature on the application form.
- An * in the Application Form indicates required information. The form will not send until all * required fields have information.
- If you do not see a ‘Thank You’ page after pressing ‘Send’ – it means the form did not send.
- In that case, please scroll up to the top of the form to see the Error Message and Instructions.
If you have any questions please Contact Us.
In order to be considered for an adoption today you must:
1. Be 21 years or older and have identification showing your present address.
2. Have the knowledge and consent of all adults living in your household.
3. Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide the training, medical treatment, and proper care for your pet.
4. For the adopted pets have the cash to pay an adoption fee; Lost Paws Rescue of TX accepts checks with a valid Texas Driver’s license.
5. I understand that Lost Paws Rescue of Texas [known hereafter as LPRT] has the right to deny or approve my application; and I understand that this application will be retained in our files.
6. I understand that completing and submitting the Pet Adoption Application is the first step in the LPRT pet adoption process.
7. I understand that submitting the LPRT Pet Adoption Application is not a guarantee of acceptance.
8. On acceptance, I understand that I will also need to sign a paper application for LPRT files.
Thank you for your interest in adopting from Lost Paws Rescue of Texas!