Lost Paws Rescue of Texas Aids Chloe’s Canines Dog Sanctuary
· Lost Paws Rescue of Texas recently responded to an urgent request to care for dogs from a hoarding situation. ·
In Lubbock, thirty-five dogs were found living in horrific conditions and Chloe’s Canines Dog Sanctuary in Amarillo, TX came to their aid.
We Accepted Ten Lucky Dogs
Chloe’s Canines Dog Sanctuary asked us to assist by taking in ten of the dogs. We accepted the ten dogs and immediately began getting them the medical help they needed. It appears that these dogs had never received veterinary care.
All of these pups will be available soon for adoption.
At Lost Paws Rescue of Texas – All Ten Dogs are Receiving
· Full Exams
· Heartworm Testing and Treatment
· Dentals Where Needed
· Additional Treatments as Required to Make Them Healthy
· And – Ready for a Home of Their Own!
· See Adoptable Dogs
Your continued generosity with donations make it possible for us to respond quickly when something like this occurs.
With your continued support – we ramp up to take in animals without sacrificing the weekly care for our shelter dogs and owner surrenders.
Lost Paws Rescue of Texas is a 501c3 non-profit organization.
We are all volunteer – 100% of donations go to animal rescue.
Lost Paws Rescue of Texas Disaster Shelter Assistance
We also have a Disaster Shelter Assistance program allows us to work with animal shelters in Texas, Louisiana and Oklahoma. We pull animals from their shelters before and during a time of natural disaster.
This allows the disaster area animal shelters to have space to care for owned pets who have been temporarily displaced due to flooding, hurricanes, tornadoes or fires.
See more info at Dog and Cat Rescue Programs DFW.
Donations Have Dropped in the Past Year – We Need Your Help!
Since the pandemic:
Our adoption activities have increased – and donations have dropped.
We need your help!
We are a no kill rescue group, operating solely on donations.
We are an all volunteer group dedicated to rescuing animals. As a no kill rescue group, we operate solely on donations.
We do not receive any type of government funding. Our volunteers foster our rescue animals in their own homes. Our rescue animals are introduced to other animals and then socialized within their foster family.
We provide all our rescued adoptable dogs and cats with medical treatment, good food, exercise, love – and all the socialization they need.
For us to continue our level of care, your help is needed!
If you’d like to help by making a donation, please use the PayPal link below or send your check or money order donations by mail.
Or, donate through your purchase at Amazon, Chewy or Kroger; see details below.
Any amount donated is greatly appreciated!
Donate Via PayPal
Click on the credit card images below to go directly to our PayPal Donations Page.
To Send a Check by Mail:
Lost Paws Rescue of Texas
PO Box 116256
Carrollton, TX 75011
Donate to Lost Paws Rescue of Texas with Your Purchase
Click on each link below to go to the online store of your choice.
If You Use Amazon – You Can Donate to Us!
This is as easy as it can be, and it’s really helpful!
- Visit https://smile.amazon.com
- Log in to your Amazon account.
- Type in “Lost Paws Rescue of Texas,” and select us as your charity!
Just like that – 0.5% of each purchase goes to support our work at Lost Paws Rescue of Texas!
If You Shop at Kroger – You Can Donate to Us!
- Visit kroger.com.
- Click on “Savings & Rewards”, then select “Kroger Community Rewards” from the drop down menu.
- Click on “I’m a Customer” and login to your account. (If you do not have a free Kroger account – create one).
- Go to “Select an Organization”, type “Lost Paws” in the search box.
- Select “Lost Paws Rescue of Texas” as your organization.
If You Shop at Chewy.com – You Can Donate to Us!
- Click on the Chewy logo above. Your purchase will generate an automatic donation to Lost Paws Rescue of Texas.
- Our Authorized Charity Profile on chewy.com: https://www.chewy.com/g/lost-paws-rescue-of-texas_b65441141