Dallas Fort Worth Dog and Cat Adoptions
♥ We are still finding loving homes for our rescued dogs and cats! ♥
Our Current Pet Adoption Process:
PetSmart has temporarily suspended all in-house pet adoptions
(except the 7-Day Cat Center Adoptions in Lewisville, see Adoption Events).
During this time, Lost Paws Rescue of Texas will continue following our application approval process for both dogs and cats. We will contact applicants to discuss further (details below).
Our Pet Adoption Process Has Changed Temporarily
1. We are evaluating our ability to conduct mobile adoptions aligned with county guidelines at several locations by appointment only.
3. If you are interested in meeting one of our dogs or cats, go to our Pet Adoption Forms page to find all details of our pet adoption process.
4. Submit your Pet Adoption Application.
5. After your Pet Adoption Form has been reviewed and approved, Lost Paws Rescue of Texas will be in contact with you to discuss further.
6. Now is a great time to foster a dog or cat so that we can assist shelters by taking more animals into our care. Please contact us if you are interested in becoming a foster.
We Appreciate Your Help in Adopting Homeless Dogs and Cats
During This Challenging Time!
While we all work with the challenges of COVID-19 – the numbers of homeless dogs and cats continue to grow.
Our adoptable dogs and cats depend on your generosity.
We greatly appreciate those who open their homes and hearts to give our rescued dogs and cats a forever home!
Questions? Please Contact Us